Law coaches provide affordable, personalized guidance to help clients move forward with their separation or divorce. Services are provided by phone and email, helping clients on-demand, as needed. A family law coach can help you:
- understand your legal rights
- prepare to negotiate parenting arrangements
- calculate child and spousal support
- take steps to separate your finances
- work towards reaching agreement without going to court
- access free family law resources and services
- be better prepared when meeting with a lawyer, mediator or family justice counsellor
- and potentially save you stress, time and money.
LawCoachBC is a service of the Justice Education Society (JES), a leader in providing public legal education and information.
Learn more about LawCoachBC Services